Monday, November 3, 2008

Jennifer Hudson Fears for Life, Hires Security, Goes Into Hiding


Jennifer Hudson Fears for Life, Hires Security, Goes Into Hiding




Jennifer Hudson feels that her life is threatened. She is no longer living at home, but at a hotel instead with multiple security guards.
Actress/singer Jennifer Hudson may be worried about her own safety. Chilling new details on how Hudson in hiding and surrounding herself with security guards.
“I can’t disclose where Jennifer is staying — I can just tell you it’s a hotel. She has bodyguards… and the hotel she’s staying at has a great security team.”According to recent reports, it's believed that William had an accomplice at least drive him to his girlfriend's house after the murders. Jennifer is probably fearful of not just William's alleged accomplice, but anyone connected to that a-hole. I want the police to find the killers and get this whole mess wrapped up immediately. It's pissing me off. I blame Jennifer's sister Julia. There, I said it. That bitch is an irresponsible sister from hell!

No comments: